Wednesday, February 9, 2011

TAFE!

Dear Readers,

i have officially started my Design Foundations Cert 4 course for this year, and it's gonna be awesome! I'm in the same class as all my friends and i met a couple of new friends too! Yesterday i had my very first proper class on digital photography. 
(below are some examples of me practicing using a digital camera)











At the moment i am working on:



This is one of my fav characters (Dark Mousy) played by my fav voice actor "Vic Mignogna". I am drawing this for an Otaku contest on DeviantART.





3 comments:

  1. Hey this Hordak's Pupil from dA, you cat is very handsome is he friendly? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sofi =)
    Your blogs heaps good. I'm still working on mine lol. Still new at it.
    Keep up the good work. See you at tafe on monday!
    ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  3. HEY HEY love the pics will have to send some to me i loved digital photography when i did it again keep it coming :)

    ReplyDelete

My Best Friend

My Best Friend
This is my beautiful kitty "Rosie" (he's a boy but i named him for his rosie nose)