Friday, February 11, 2011

Good Luck Maria Tran, in your Quest for Jackie Chan!!!

Tonight i went to the loft in town, and had another Inzine meeting about the current upcoming Inzine, and talked about the things i still have to submit for it. Which are a review on the best ninja game in the world (my opinion) "Red Ninja" and a drawing for a pirate and ninja spot the difference.


After the meeting, me and the other members went ahead watched a movie made by Maria Tran, who is currently doing a project to find and meet Jackie Chan. This picture included in this post is dedicated to her quest. It is a chibi of the legendary kung fu comedy actor himself, Jackie Chan!!


GOOD LUCK MARIA TRAN!! I hope you succeed in meeting jackie Chan.




If you would like to check out Maria's project for yourself and/or give your support click the link: The Quest for Jackie Chan!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Best Friend

My Best Friend
This is my beautiful kitty "Rosie" (he's a boy but i named him for his rosie nose)