Sunday, March 9, 2014

Don't forget, I'm also on YouTube!


So I've decided I'm also going to post some of my videos here in this blog too. For those interested in my gaming. At the moment it's just Left4Dead2 vids but when I get more time and get Premier Pro to stop playing up for me with exporting my vids then I will start to vary a bit. But for now I'm going to finish uploading all the Left4Dead vids I have going.

The video above is the newest one I uploaded, it is the 7th video in my Suicide Blitz series. I suppose you could call it "Season 2". You can find Season 1 if you visit my Youtube channel; you should find a link for it on the right side of my blog page.

Well, I've got to go and get back to work but I thought I'd just drop by and let you guys know I'm uploading videos too.

I may upload more than gaming vids later but for now it's just games.

Talk yo you guys later,

Sofi.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Best Friend

My Best Friend
This is my beautiful kitty "Rosie" (he's a boy but i named him for his rosie nose)