Thursday, January 23, 2014

Frozen Practice Sketches




















I have seen the movie "Frozen" about two times now and both times I have loved it! So I got inspired to sketch my favourite character "Queen Elsa of Arendelle". And, "Hans, Prince of the Southern Isles" I wouldn't say he's my favourite character but there are certain aspects of him that I do like; like his voice, his determination to do whatever it takes to make his plans follow through, and that fact that he is quite the independent character. I also "ship" or "pair" these two a little because I feel that they may have a little in common wit each other and they are both fairly independent and strong in their own personal situations.

Any way enjoy my sketches (don't steal them please) hopefully I will have more up later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Best Friend

My Best Friend
This is my beautiful kitty "Rosie" (he's a boy but i named him for his rosie nose)