Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Current Design Project!

So my current design project that I am working on is putting together a small but impressive portfolio of works. I have decided to take some design challenges I found on Reddit and do them, so that I can then put the finished designs in my portfolio to show my current skills.

(http://www.reddit.com/r/design_challenges/comments/qiyyw/design_challenge_1_logo_zork_delivery)
The first challenge is shown in the link above and is asking for people to design a logo for an Interstellar Delivery service called "Zork".  Now none of these types of projects are new to me because I have had there very types of projects given to me to do as assessments. This is why I think these challenges would make for good exercises to put together to demonstrate that I still have the skills and talents to be a graphic designer.

The following images shows my two designs that I came up with for the challenges, if you have any opinions, like which you prefer please leave a comment:





These designs are copyrighted to SakuraBellStudios. The concept of Zork was brought to us by the person who posted the design challenges on Reddit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Best Friend

My Best Friend
This is my beautiful kitty "Rosie" (he's a boy but i named him for his rosie nose)