Friday, June 28, 2013

Dear Blogger...

Sorry I haven't been very active with you. Tumblr has made for an excellent blogging system lately and provides exactly the kind of system I need for blogging my stuff. But I figured I would come back here for a different reason. I will use you as a digital online diary of sorts. A little more personal than tumblr but not too personal so that anyone that reads this doesn't think i'm being to open and over sharish (that's a word right?).

Any way, today I will probably work on editing some of my game videos like left 4 dead 2 and minecraft. I will also probably work on drawing some of my outstanding projects I have and do up proper title images for my videos.

I should also probably put in some study for my learners test which i plan to take at the end of july. Hopefully I will pass it this time and be able to start my journey in the world of driving a car.

Any way that is all I have to report. Hopefully I will remember to blog another entry tomorrow or sometime this week.

PS. pretty damn excited for monday and tuesday; i'm getting an iPad and minecraft is finally updating to 1.6 officially. HORSES DUDE, HORSES!!!

Yours artistically,

Sofi (Sakura Bell)

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Best Friend

My Best Friend
This is my beautiful kitty "Rosie" (he's a boy but i named him for his rosie nose)