Saturday, June 25, 2011

Holidays! and i wasted the first day of it....

Ok, so tonight i'm a bit happy and a bit pissed. The reason i'm happy is that i am on a 3 week holiday from more assignments, and am almost up to date with everything just a cityscape drawing and some billboard research to finish off by monday morning. But the reason i am pissed is because today i wasted the whole day away sleeping instead of doing something productive like my assignments or my own drawings and projects for a change.

Oh well i'm going to try and work on some of my billboard research tonight to make up for some of the time i lost. So wish me luck!


Old DuelJewel Mock Album
New DualJewel Mock album cover and poster
Above is the recent assignment i finished for last term of my tafe course. very proud of my work! i had to make an assemblage out of recycled stuff and then photograph the assemblage and put the photographs together into a poster and cd cover  of my fav band. i chose, as you can see, Duel Jewel.

Any way thought i just might write in tonight and express my feelings to you all! Hope next entry will be a bit more positive. ^_^

Laters

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Best Friend

My Best Friend
This is my beautiful kitty "Rosie" (he's a boy but i named him for his rosie nose)