Saturday, April 9, 2011

April Holidays at last!!!

"Egg Boys" Please don't say it looks like kirby because my friend, Keish, already said that. XD

Hey followers!

Sorry i haven't posted anything in a while i've been sooo busy with TAFE work that i have harrdly had anytime time to write or do any pictures for this blog. So here i am typing my first post of April 2011, with a new picture for you all to see. I call them the "Egg Boys", i think they are soooo cute! i did them in the middle of computer class using the mesh tool. And before you go asking "why was doing this in my computer class?" We were actually being taught about the mesh tool the whole lesson, so i decided to put what we were learning into practice via my own little exercise. Tell me what do you think? are they awesome or what? ^_^

So anyway as the title suggests, it is the April holidays and i am sooo happy because that will allow me some time to myself and my own drawings. 

Things i plan on doing this holidays:
  1. Draw at least 10 major drawings for my blog or deviantART
  2. Read at least 5 books
  3. Buy at least one game: The sims Medieval, Pokemon Black/White, Tron: Legacy, Final fantasy Crisis Core.
  4. Finish or move further in at least 2 games: Final fantasy X, Final Fantasy Dirge of Cerebus, Kingdom Hearts BBS

1 comment:

  1. cute ^-^ i do agree with keish about them looking like Kirby though. (just the pink ones anyway)
    but i love Kirby!!

    ReplyDelete

My Best Friend

My Best Friend
This is my beautiful kitty "Rosie" (he's a boy but i named him for his rosie nose)